Wednesday, July 27, 2011

i"ll never go

chat with u..laugh with u..having a sad moment together..having fun together and do evrything together is da best moment i had when i with u..but all da thing is only for a while coz evrything change when u find her..huremm...itz hard 4 me to forget bout it but i hve too..n i'm done even it hurt.i pray 4 both happily ever after..easy come easy go that's just how you live me..u come only when u're lonely..i'm afraid when u come back to me coz..when u find something new u'll leave me behind..Ya ALLAH plezz give me the way how i want to face this thing..only YOU know how to give the best way for me.give me strength to face all ur test YA ALLAH..YA ALLAH give me time to have a great time with my love..give me chance to feel the greatest of loves..

No comments:

Post a Comment